Wednesday 16 September 2015

Shortlisting Songs

The ideas I presented was not followed through as personally I believe it would be too technically difficult to perform as the effects I plan on using requires very careful placing of the characters. Plus for most of my song I have imagined a very cinematic dark atmosphere which pay seem simple but very hard to do. As the picture right here illustrates a guy walking down a street however this contains large amounts of different lighting for example the light at the back of his head to make him seem more 3D and to stand out.

My idea about the loss of his girlfriend was quickly shutdown by my media teacher as he conveyed how its hard to make a original love story. Plus I was relying on using the fade away effect which can be seen as a one trick pony where I may be overusing the same effect making the music video seem dull and boring.


Our group as a whole all liked the song Trip Switch by Nothing But Thieves. Especially as the idea was underdeveloped and had areas where our whole group could be able to have our own twist towards it. There has been a couple of ideas our group had to change the narrative of the song. Plus the song is very fast paced and would have a lot of cuts making it easier to fill out the whole song.

No comments:

Post a Comment