Thursday 10 December 2015

After Effects

One of the huge debates I had with the media department was whether or not to have a security guard within my music video too show at the end of the music video the band isn't real and just imaginary. This was a way for my group to add some kind of narrative towards the music video as I felt having a all performance music video may be seen boring towards some people.
However as I was editing this I made a simple mistake during the recording stages as I forgot to record the band playing without the security guard in the scene or vise visa where there should be a pan without the ban in the scene this meant that I couldn't have the smooth transition I wanted to have. Therefore as a whole I chose not the have the narrative within my music video

No comments:

Post a Comment